Well, a lot has happened in the last few months:
- I graduated from Regent College with a Master’s degree in Theology.
- We moved (temporarily) to North Dakota.
- I married the amazingly beautiful, wonderfully talented, incredibly funny, and marvelously kind Lisa.
- We honeymooned in Mexico.
- We acquired a Beagle puppy.
- We moved (temporarily) to northern Minnesota.
Things happening soon:
- We’re moving (hopefully not temporarily) to Waco, Texas.
- I will be beginning a PhD program in Theological Ethics at Baylor University.
- I will be starting intensive French on July 7.
- Lisa will be starting a new job!
I am currently thinking through what I am going to do with this blog. I hope that those of you who do read this forgive my lack of posting, and I hope you haven’t deleted me off of your reading list. I hope that with beginning a new program I will find inspiration to write more about the things I care about.
For now, check out this great new Jacques Ellul book coming out: Jacques Ellul, On Freedom, Love, and Power